How To Turn Off Background Data In Honor 7A Smartphone – These days people use smartphones and they have amazing features. Also, people are busy in social media and they keep posting their photos and views on the internet. But, they need the internet connection to use social media.
Large number of users use Mobile data to use internet for social media as well as research purpose.
But, using mobile data is sometimes very expensive and waste. Many articles have been found to disable background data or restrict the background data. But, actually they are not blocking the application.
How To Turn Off Background Data In Honor 7A
I have seen so many case.
Sometimes people want to post their picture on Facebook.
When he enable data on his mobile, all other services also get start running on the background.
And in a minute, the data package gets consumed without your work is done.
Thats why, you can follow these simple steps to completely turn off the background data in Honor 7A.
7 Steps to Disable Background Data in Honor 7A Smartphone
1. Go to setting.
2. Choose Wireless & Networks.
3. Now click on Mobile Data.
4. Then Click on Networked Apps. You get all the lists of downloaded and system apps in your smartphone. Also, you get the option to enable them in WIFI or Mobile Data.
5. Now remove Tick mark from the apps where you do not want to allow internet access.
6. Thats it. Congratulations.
7. Now enjoy your data with your required apps.
The article was related on How To Turn Off Background Data In Honor 7A Smartphone. I have personally tried, tested and implemented on Honor 7A pro smartphone when I was on my village.
The setting was perfectly working on the mobile phone.
Do try this setting now and let me know.
You may like
- Hosting An Ecommerce Website
- Coming Soon HTML Page Template
- Funny Wifi Names
- Stylish Fonts Generator SCRIPT
- How To Save Powerpoint To PDF?
- Print Screen In Windows 10
- Internet Vs Intranet
- Basic Full Form In Computer
- Full Form Of PDF In Computer