Kajol Devgan is a famous actress from Bollywood. Kajol debut from the movie Bekhudi in 1992. She has done variety of movies. She is also the wife of Singham Actor Mr Ajay Devgan.
Kajol Devgan Quick Info
Full Name – Kajol Devgan / Kajol Mukherjee
Nickname – Kads
Date of Birth – 5 August 1974
Age – 46 Years (2020)
Gender – Female
Marital Status – Married
Husband – Ajay Devgan
Birth Place – Mumbai, India
Profession – Actress
Height – 5feet 3 inches
Zodiac Sign – Leo
Nationality – Indian
Hometown – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
School – St. Joseph’s Convent School, Panchagani, Maharashtra
Academic Qualification – Dropout
Father – Late Shomu Mukherjee (Film Maker)
Mother – Tanuja (Actress)
Sister – Tanisha Mukherjee
Religion – Hindu
Hobbies – Reading, Knitting
Kajol Devgan Birthday Counter 2020
????️ KAJOL DEVGAN BIRTHDAY COUNTER ?️???
Kajol Devgan Favourites
Actor – Ajay Devgan, Shah Rukh Khan
Actress – Sridevi
Food – Pizza, Spaghetti Salad
Film – Sholay, Chaalbaaz, Ironman 3
Director – Aditya Chopra
Book – Notes to Myself: My Struggle to Become a Person by Hugh Prather
Perfume – Cool Waters
Destination - Europe
Kajol Devgan Family
Kajol and Ajay Devgan married in 1999 February 24. She had her first child in 2003. Similarly, she had second child in 2010. She has two children one son and one daughter.
Kajol Devgan Networth
Her salary is estimated to be approximately INR 10-12 Crores. Sources says that she has the networth of $16 Million.
Kajol Devgan Instagram Twitter Facebook
Hidden Facts about Kajol Devgan
- Kajol does not smoke.
- She does not drink alcohol.
- She can properly speak Marathi.
- She has problem in speaking Bengali.
- She is half Bengali and half Maharashtrian.
- At the age of 16, she started acting.
- She was in school when she started acting.
- She is also a social activist.
- She has received Karamveer Puraskar award for her social work in 2008.
- She is also honored with Padma Shri Award in 2011.
- She met Ajay Devagan who is her husband in the set of movie Gundaraj.
- She had won the Best Actress Filmfare Awards 5 times.
- She is the cousin of Rani Mukerji.
- She acted as a negative role in the movie Gupt in 1997.
- She is the first Indian actress to win a FIlmfare for a negative role as well.
- She went througha miscarriage in her first pregnancy.
You May Like