MLK Quotes About Justice – This is must be written quotes on the respect for Mr. Martin Luther King. Read these amazing quotes related to justice and share it.
MLK Quotes About Justice
Here, I have listed huge lists of quotes of respected Mr. Martin Luther King.
- The moral arc of the universe bends at the elbow of justice.
- We have no alternative but to protest. For many years we have shown an amazing patience.. But we come here tonight to be saved from that patience that makes us patient with anything less than freedom and justice. – MLK Quotes About Justice
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
- We are called to speak for the weak, for the voiceless, for those it calls hands can make these humans any less our brothers and sisters.
- True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the pressure of justice. – MLK Quotes About Justice
- A man dies when he refuses to stand up for that which is right. A man dies when he refuses to stand up for justice. A man dies when he refuses to take a stand for that which is true.
- We must move forward in the days ahead with audacious faith. The moral arc of the universe is long but it bends toward justice.
- Stand up for justice, stand up for the truth; and God will be at your side forever.
- Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice.
- I just want to be there in love and in justice and in truth and in commitment to others, so that we can make of this old world a new world. – MLK Quotes About Justice
- Injustice everywhere threatens justice everywhere.
- Never succumb to the temptation of becoming bitter. As you press for justice, be sure to move with dignity and discipline, using only the instruments of love.
- We are not makers of history. We are made by history.
- There comes a time when people get tired of being pushed out of the glittering sunlight of life’s July and left standing amid the piercing chill of an alpine November. – MLK Quotes About Justice
- We must come to see with the distinguished jurist of yesterday that “justice too long delayed is justice denied.”
- To be Negro in America is to hope against hope.
- Evil must be attacked by.. the day to day assault of the battering rams of justice. – MLK Quotes About Justice
- The Universe is on the side of justice.
- I have a dream, one dream, keep dreaming. Dream of freedom, justice dreaming, dreaming of equality and hopefully no longer required to dream them. – MLK Quotes About Justice
- Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God’s Children.
- Power at its best is love implementing the demand of justice.
- It is not possible to be in favor of justice for some people and not be in favor of justice for all people.
- We will not be satisfied until justice rolls down like waters.
- Justice denied anywhere diminishes justice everywhere.
- Justice too long delayed is justice denied.
- If you can not fly then run. If you can not run then walk. If you can not walk then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.
- We refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt.
- The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges.
- Only in the darkness can you see the stars.
- Let no man pull you so low as to hate him.
- A man who won’t die for something is not fit to live.
You can kill the dreamer, but you can not kill the dream.Martin Luther King
A man can not ride your back unless it’s bent.Martin Luther King
A productive and happy life is not something you find; it is something you make.Martin Luther King
- I want to be white man’s brother, not his brother-in-law.
- We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.
- I have a dream that one day little black boys and girls will be holding hands with little white boys and girls.
- I was not afraid of the words of the violent, but of the silence of the honest.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.
- A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.
- In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
- Free at last, free at last. Thank God almighty we are free at last.
- The most dangerous criminal may be the man gifted with reason, but with no morals.
- We must use time creatively, in the knowledge that the time is always ripe to do right.
- Our children need our presence, not our presents.
- The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.
- Knowledge is a process of piling up facts; wisdom lies in their simplification.
- The curse of poverty has no justification in our age.
- Voting is the foundation stone for political action.
- In a real sense faith is total surrender to God.
- There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love.
What did MLK say about justice?
Justice too long delayed is justice denied.
What were the MLK famous words?
Only in the darkness can you see the stars.
Let no man pull you so low as to hate him.
A man who won’t die for something is not fit to live.
What did Martin Luther King say about leadership?
A man dies when he refuses to stand up for that which is right. A man dies when he refuses to stand up for justice. A man dies when he refuses to take a stand for that which is true.
You May Like
- Good Night Text For Her
- Sonu Sharma Motivational Quotes
- Inspiration Quotation In Hindi
- Love Quotes For Girl Friend
- Quotation About Happy Birthday
- Varun Dhawan Quotes For You
MLK Quotes About Justice – Huge respect to Martin Luther King. Do share this now and show love towards him.