It’s finally the day of your brother’s birthday and you want to do something fun that will remind him that he has a loving family. In this article, we are going to share with you some of our favorite quotes that would be perfect to share on your social media platforms.
15 Happy Birthday Brother Quotes
Here are some of the best happy birthday brother quotes to share on your social media:
- “I’m so grateful you’re my brother and my best friend. I hope all of your dreams come true. Happy birthday!”
- “A brother is a special gift from God. I’m so thankful He chose me to be yours. Wishing you a wonderful day!”
- “No matter how much we argue, I know that deep down I will always love you and cherish our bond as brothers. Have a great birthday!”
- “On this special day, I want to let you know that you mean the world to me and that I cherish our relationship as brothers. Have an amazing day!”
- “I hope that this year brings you everything that you’ve ever wanted and more, because you deserve it all! Happy birthday, bro!”
5 Birthday Quotes for Sisters
Your sister is one of the most important people in your life. So when it comes time to celebrate her birthday, you want to make sure you find the perfect way to say happy birthday.
If you’re looking for some inspiration, we’ve got you covered with our list of the best happy birthday quotes for sisters. From funny birthday quotes to heartfelt messages, we’ve got something for everyone.
So whether you’re looking for a funny birthday quote to make your sister laugh or a more sentimental message to let her know how much she means to you, we’ve got you covered.
5 Funny Quotes for Birthdays
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy.” – Abhishek Bachchan
- “Birthdays are special occasions that call for celebrations with family and friends. They are a time to reflect on the past year and set goals for the coming one.” – Amitabh Bachchan
- “The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once.” – E. Joseph Cossman
- “A birthday is like a new year and my wish for you, dear brother, is that each day of this new year be filled with happiness, laughter and love.”
10 Birthday Wishes for Brother
The best birthday wishes for brother come from the heart. Though brothers can be a pain growing up, they eventually become our best friends. As we get older, it’s important to let them know how much we care.
Here are some of the best birthday wishes for brother to share on social media:
Happy birthday, bro! Thanks for being such a great brother and friend! Wishing you all the best on your special day!
To my amazing brother – happy birthday! You deserve all the good things life has to offer on your big day!
So grateful to have you as my brother – happy birthday! Wishing you a day that’s as wonderful as you are!
Hope your birthday is as awesome as you are, bro! Wishing you all the best today!
How To Make Your Own Card
Assuming you would like a guide on making a birthday card for your brother, here are some tips:
- Choose the right size and shape for your card. The average greeting card is 5 inches wide by 7 inches tall. If you want to be extra special, go for a larger size like 8.5 x 11 inches. You can also find fun shaped cards like oval or scalloped edges.
- Pick out a pretty piece of paper for the cover of your card. You can find this at any craft store in the scrapbooking section. Get something that coordinates with the inside message and design you have in mind.
- Find a matching envelope to fit your card size. Make sure the envelope is big enough to fit any extra embellishments you want to add to the outside of your card, like glitter or stickers.
- Decorate the front of your card with a pretty design or personal message using markers, stamps, or other craft supplies. Get creative! This is your chance to make the card extra special and memorable for your brother.
- Inside the card, write a personal message to your brother wishing him a happy birthday and telling him how much you love and appreciate him. You could also include fun inside jokes, shared memories, or advice for his upcoming year ahead. Be sure to sign your name at the end so he knows who his secret admirer is!