The simple home remedies for dandruff can get you rid of disgusting dandruff. These white flakes in your head are really annoying. It disappoints and embarrasses you in the group. Here is the best scientific dandruff treatment.
Read this complete article to for dandruff treatment at home and solve this problem quickly.
Home Remedies For Dandruff
Dandruff is the white flakes in your head. Research says that more than 50% of people in the world have the problem of dandruff.
Dandruff becomes more in the winter season.
The cell in the Stratum Corneum dies every 20 to 25 days. They are accumulated in the scalp. But, in some people, these cells die in 2/3 days. And the disgusting dandruff is formed.
There are so many small pores in our heads. The hair grows from that pore. Along with the hair, there is a gland. It makes your hair strong and healthy by supplying Oil.
But, it also has a fungus called Malassezia which triggers the Dandruff. The oil secreted by the Stratum Corneum is destroyed by the fungus.
Causes of Dandruff
- Dry Scalp
- Fungal Infection
- Unhealthy Diet
- Health Hygiene
Then, how can you be free from Dandruff?
Here is the basic treatment for Dandruff. The home remedy for dandruff can be helpful for you.
Treatment of Dandruff – Home Remedies For Dandruff
For the treatment of Dandruff, you should remove the oil level from your scalp. So, you should not eat any oily foods. Dandruff home remedy has to be followed with proper information.
Also, you should never eat sweet items as well. In every 2/3 days, you should shampoo your hair so that the oil in the scalp goes away.
But, remember, while doing shampoo, the water should be lukewarm. The water should not be too hot and too cold as well. Either it is Winter or Summer Season, you have to maintain the water temperature to lukewarm. It reduces the fungus and controls the Dandruff.
Sebum Oil Production
- Stop Eating Oily and Sweet Food
- Shampoo your hair every 2/3 days
- Use Luke Warm Water
- Use Shampoo formed by Zinc Pyrithione or Selenium Sulfide
- Use Tea Tree Oil
For Dry Scalp
- Message with oils
- Wash your hair with Shampoo – Salicylic Acid
- Daily Dose of Vitamin B6 and B12
- Do not stay in the same position for a longer period
- Eat more Yogurt
- Use Coal Tar Shampoo
Home Remedies to Cure Dandruff – Home Remedies For Dandruff
There are certain treatment ways through which you can cure your hair. You can get dandruff free hair from these home remedies. Here are some of the effective home treatment for dandruff.
1. Dandruff Treatment with Green Tea
- Green Tea
- Vinegar (White)
- Peppermint (Oil)
- Boil a Green tea.
- Add 2/3 drops of oil (Peppermint) and mix it.
- Now White Vinegar of one teaspoon should be added and mixed.
- Let it free to Cool for some minutes.
- Wash your hair with running water and let it wet properly.
- Now, pour the green tea to wash your hair.
- Massage on the scalp is very important. So, massage properly for 5 minutes.
- Now, wash your hair with Shampp (Mild Sulphate Free) and conditioner.
You can follow this process before taking a bath.
Science Behind The Treatment
The antioxidant property of Green Tea helps to make your hair healthy. Similarly, we can find antimicrobial properties in peppermint oil. This helps in the natural conditioning of your hair.
2. Dandruff Treatment with Neem Leaves
Neem is used to control the fungus. This property of Neem can help you in dandruff treatment as well.
- Leaves of Neem
- Collect 2 handfuls of Neem Leaves
- Boil 4-5 cups of water
- Keep the leaves on the hot water
- Leave it for a night
- Now apply the liquid in your hair.
- Apply the liquid in your scalp properly.
- Let it for about an hour.
- Then wash your hair with water.
Also, people try applying the paste of the leaves. You can make paste or liquid of Neem Leaves.
Science Behind The Treatment
Neem Leaves has the property of controlling the fungi. So, the dandruff-causing fungus is also can be controlled by Neem leaves.
3. Dandruff Treatment With Shampoo
You can easily shampoo your hair in your own home. This can be an easy method for you to treat dandruff.
You can use mild shampoo in your hair and wash it properly. Sometimes, the hair does not get washed properly and causes dandruff.
Also, many people apply conditioner after washing their hair with shampoo. So, during that time, apply the conditioner and wash it properly.
Ensure that no any residue is left on the scalp of your head.
4. Dandruff Treatment With Coconut Oil
Coconut also helps you in Dandruff Treatment.
- Take 5 spoons of coconut oil
- And massage your scalp
You should apply this oil at night and wash it in the morning. Also, people wash their hair after 30 minutes of massage.
5. Dandruff Treatment with Lemon
Lemon is useful in multiple health issues. You might be fan of Hot Lemon. And now, the lemon can treat your dandruff also.
- Make the juice of Lemon and mix it with water (1 spoon lemon + 1 cup water)
- Apply the liquid in your scalp.
- Let it for about 2/3 minutes.
- Now wash your hair with running water.
The repeated process of applying the mixture of Lemon Juice and Water reduces dandruff.
6. Dandruff Treatment With Orage
Orange is a great fruit for a healthy lifestyle. The peels of orange are also medicine for so many infections and diseases. These peels can cure your dandruff as well.
- Orange Peels
- Lemon Juice
- Blend the orange peels.
- Mix the paste with 5-6 spoons lemon juice.
- Make a smooth paste from the mixture.
- Apply the paste in the scalp of your head.
- Now leave it for half an hour.
- Now wash your hair with Shampoo and clean properly.
FAQs about Dandruff Treatment
What is Dandruff?
The white flakes in your head which are at the Stratum Corneum.
How do you get rid of dandruff quickly?
1. Collect 2 handfuls of Neem Leaves
2. Boil 4-5 cups of water
3. Keep the leaves on the hot water
4. Leave it for a night
5. Now apply the liquid in your hair.
6. Apply the liquid in your scalp properly.
7. Let it for about an hour.
8. Then wash your hair with water.
How can I get rid of dandruff at home?
1. Make the juice of Lemon and mix it with water (1 spoon lemon + 1 2. cup water)
3. Apply the liquid in your scalp.
4. Let it for about 2/3 minutes.
5. Now wash your hair with running water.
How do you get rid of dandruff in one wash?
1. Blend the orange peels.
2. Mix the paste with 5-6 spoons lemon juice.
3. Make a smooth paste from the mixture.
4. Apply the paste in the scalp of your head.
5. Now leave it for half an hour.
6. Now wash your hair with Shampoo and clean properly.
What causes dandruff?
The causes of dandruff:
1. Dry Scalp
2. Fungal Infection
3. Unhealthy Diet
4. Health Hygiene
Should I wash my hair every day if I have dandruff?
It is not essential that you wash your hair every day. All you need is to was your hair completely. There should not be any residue left on the scalp of your head.
Does leaving hair wet cause dandruff?
No. It is not fixed that the wet hair causes dandruff. Either your hair is wet or dry, the dandruff is caused by the fungi called Malassezia.
Do cold showers help dandruff?
The use of cold or hot water in the hair is not good. Use lukewarm water to wash your hair.
Should you scratch dandruff?
No. Please follow the healthy habit. Do not scratch dandruff. It can cause more infection.
Purchase Dandruff Removal Shampoo
This was the easy home remedies for dandruff along with the science of treatment. These ideas can be tried by anyone and have no side effects.
Also, if you find these ideas is difficult, then you can also purchase the shampoo to cure your dandruff.