Upcoming IPO In Nepal – There are multiple companies waiting in SEBON for the approval to issue IPO. Here, you can find the updated latest list of companies that are issuing IPO.
List of Upcoming IPO In Nepal
- Jyoti Life Insurance Company Limited – 6600000 Kitta – 21st – 26th Falgun, 2077
- Mahila Laghu Bittiya Sanstha Ltd – 400,000 Kitta – Close in Magh 5
- Ru Ru Jalabidhyut Pariyojana Ltd – Updating
- Dish Home Nepal – Updating
- Ncell – Updating
- Nepal Infrastructure Bank Limited – Closed
|Mahila Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd.||400,000||Updating|
|Ru Ru Jalabidhyut Pariyoajana Ltd||815,411|
|Mahila Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd.||400,000|
|Madhya Bhotekoshi Jalvidyut Co. Ltd.||15,000,000|
|Mailung Khola Jal Vidhyut Co. Ltd.||736,286|
|CBIL Capital Ltd.||300,000|
|Jyoti Life Insurance Co. Ltd.||6,600,000|
|Dish Media Network Limited||2,385,929|
|Nepal Infrastructure Bank Limited||80,000,000||Closed|
The article is related to the following topics:
- Upcoming ipo in Baisakh
- Upcoming ipo in Jestha
- Upcoming ipo in Ashadh
- Upcoming ipo in Shrawan
- Upcoming ipo in Bhadra
- Upcoming ipo in Ashoj
- Upcoming ipo in Kartik
- Upcoming ipo in Mangsir
- Upcoming ipo in Poush
- Upcoming ipo in Magh
- Upcoming ipo in Falgun
- Upcoming ipo in Chaitra
- Upcoming IPO in Nepal 2077
- Upcoming IPO in Nepal in 2078
- Upcoming IPO in Nepal in 2079
- Upcoming IPO in Nepal in 2080
Further more there are various companies which will issue ipo in Nepal.
- Upcoming IPO of Insurance Company
- Upcoming IPO of Bank
- Upcoming IPO of Re-Insurance Company
- Upcoming IPO of Sahakari
- Upcoming IPO of Laghubittiya Sanstha
People are really interested about the IPO of some companies.
- Ncell IPO
- Dish Home IPO
You may like
What is IPO?
IPO is the primary share issued by the companies for general public.
How can I apply for IPO?
You can easily apply for IPO using the mero share web application or mobile application.
You need to create demat account and get CRN number. Then create Mero Share account. These all process can be done in any bank of Nepal.
Then you will receive the login details in email. After that, you should login to your mero share account and apply for IPO.
How much should I pay for IPO?
IPO has the share value of Nrs 100 per share. And you can apply for 10 Kitta share minimum.
The price goes this way.