School Teacher Vacancy In Kathmandu World School – The Kathmandu World School has announced vacancies for School Teachers. Kathmandu World School (KWS) is the top residential school in Nepal which has been established at Surya Binayak – 7, Gundu, Bhaktapur, a serene and peaceful location, conducive to creating a unique learning environment running plus two programs in Nepal.
School Teacher Vacancy In Kathmandu World School
Kathmandu World School has published vacancy for Teachers in Kantipur in April 20, 2021.
|Organization||Kathmandu World School|
|Vacancy Date||28 April, 2021|
|Deadline||Baisakh 25, 2078|
|Mail ID||[email protected]|
Position: Full-Time Subject Teachers (1 for each subject)
- English (Basic Level),
- Compulsory and Optional Mathematics (Grades 8-10),
- Nepali (Basic Level),
- Mathematics (Elementary Level),
- General Music Instructor (Elementary Level),
- General Visual Arts Instructor (Elementary Level),
- Futsal Coach
- Basketball Coach
- Part-Time Instructors (1 for each subject) – 2 days/ week
- Music: Keyboard, Western Drums, Nepali Percussion, Violin, Vocal, Guitar
- Sports: Volleyball, Netball, Wushu/Martial Arts
All candidates must have at least 3 years of relevant work experience, good communication skills, strong work ethics and a positive attitude to learning. Attractive salary and benefits including transportation and meals will be provided.
Please visit the school’s website at www.kws.edu.np for detailed job descriptions. A CV along with a letter of intent stating suitability for the position must be submitted to [email protected] by Baisakh 25, 2078. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews. Phone and email inquiries will not be entertained.