Duties of a administrative officer – Administrative Officer is a very important position in any organization. They provide administrative support to the organization.
Duties of a administrative officer
Generally administrative officers require the academic qualification of Bachelors Degree.
Administrative officer is a department head and ensures the organization is maintained excellent with the administrative practices.
They have admin assistant to support in their work.
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner
- Ensuring the regular attendance of the employees. Make sure the employees are in the uniform.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Occasionally traveling off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments
- Writing letters to the required stakeholders
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
- Operating copy equipment, fax machines, printers or other equipment necessary
- Maintaining discipline in the organization.
Administrative Officer skills and qualifications
- Good organization, time management and scheduling skills
- Basic bookkeeping experience, especially in accounts payable/receivable
- Experiencing using office management software, including word processing software and spreadsheets
- Typing speed of at least 60 words per minute with few errors
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask
What is administrative officer?
Administrative Officer is a very important position in any organization. They provide administrative support to the organization.
What are the Duties of a administrative officer?
Furthermore, people are also searching for
- duties of an administrative officer in nigeria
- administrative officer duties and responsibilities pdf
- duties of an administrative officer in a university
- duties of an administrative officer in a school
- duties of administrative officer in local government